I’ve been nominated by Erika at Erika The Bibliophile. Thanks so much for nominating me for this award!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I’ve danced on a Broadway stage. (This statement could be misleading… but it’s because I saw Hair in NYC and they allowed the audience to come up on stage during their last song. It was so surreal and cool. In other news, I’ve also gotten a drink on a Broadway stage, thanks Once!)
- I self published a nonfiction book about my grandmother.
- I’m Lithuanian and proud of it! Go Eastern Europeans!
- I’ve travelled to Mexico, Spain, Cuba, Ireland, Scotland, England, and France.
- While I try to have other blogs, this one is the only one I seem to keep up with for some reason.
- I’m currently working in the Sunshine State and I can’t wait to escape the heat come May! I just can’t do this every day from March to October. I miss Spring.
- And last but not least, I’m dying to go to the beach. I just want to lay out in the sun (for an hour tops, then I need some shade) and read some books. Then jump in the ocean. I miss the sand between my toes. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore. The smell of pier fries. #TakeMeToTheBeach
Kayla @ Caught Between the Pages
Anna @ Books For the Trees
Becca @ Becca and Books
Blaise @ thebookboulevard
Nicole @ Nicole’s Nine Cents
Heena @ The Reading Bud
Katherine @ deckle & gold
If you’ve already been nominated for this award, or don’t feel like doing it, don’t worry about it. Thanks for reading this post! Have fun, guys! 🙂