Thanks to The Broke & the Bookish, I am now thinking about all the wonderful books that will be gracing bookshelves in the beginning of 2017. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing because there are so many! If you couldn’t tell, this week’s topic is Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017. But really, must I pick only 10? THAT’S SO HARD. Well, here goes. Let’s see how I do.
Note: I did not choose any debuts since that will have its own TTT in the next month.
- Wayfarer (Passenger #2) by Alexandra Bracken January 3rd, 2017
- Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard January 10th, 2017
- A Perilous Undertaking (Veronica Speedwell #2) by Deanna Raybourn January 10th, 2017
- Roseblood by A.G. Howard January 10th, 2017
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber January 31th, 2017
- Starfall (Starflight #2) by Melissa Landers February 7th, 2017
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman February 7th, 2017
- A Conjuring of Light (Shade of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab February 21st, 2017
- Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas February 21st, 2017
- The Song Rising (The Bone Season #3) by Samantha Shannon March 7th, 2017
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco March 7th, 2017
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Grey April 4th, 2017
- The Whole Thing Together by Ann Brashares April 25th, 2017
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia May 30th, 2017
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen June 6th, 2017
There was no way I couldn’t do 15 books for 6 months. These posts should really be split into quarters not halves. Anyway, that’s my list! Do we have similar books?!
What are you looking forward to next year?