I’ve been so bad about keeping up with Top Ten Tuesday lately. It’s hosted by The Broke & the Bookish and this week’s topic is Ten Facts About Me. Random facts are so hard to come up with! But I am going to do my best.
- Seeing Hamilton has been the highlight of my year so far.
- I’d love to live in the Pacific Northwest or New York City (because then I’d be close to Broadway). Complete opposites, I know.
- I’m a feminist. SAY IT LOUD, say it proud!
- I need a lot of sleep to function though I typically never get it.
- I currently work at a job to pay the bills but I’m working on finding a passion job.
- I’d rather spend time with books than people (as a general rule but definitely not all the time).
- I’ve seen Amy Schumer & Jeff Dunham perform stand up.
- Walt Disney World is my happy place. I can never stay away for too long.
- Ice cream is my favorite and I’m loving summer only because more ice cream places are actually open (and fresh ice cream is the best).
- I really despise reality TV. If it didn’t exist, I wouldn’t miss it at all.