Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke & The Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten books that have under 2000 ratings on GR. This post is a little rushed because I honestly forgot about it. Oops! In any case…
- The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You – Lily Anderson
I just recently read this book and fell in love.
- The Vanishing Act– Mette Jakobsen
- Love Edy – Shewanda Pugh
- Snowfall– K.M. Peyton
I remember loving this when I was growing up but I haven’t read it in over 10 years. I’m almost scared to go back to reading it.
- Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here– Anna Breslaw
Check out my review here!
- The Body Electric– Beth Revis
- Fallout (Lois Lane #1) – Gwenda Bond
- These Vicious Masks – Kelly Zekas & Tarun Shanker
- Double Down (Lois Lane #2)– Gwenda Bond
- Trouble is a Friend of Mine– Stephanie Tromly
One of my favorites of 2015! Cannot wait for the sequel this Fall!
Happy Tuesday! What’s on your list?