Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. This week’s topic is one of my favorites! This week, we’re coming up with Top Ten Reasons I Love X… and it could be anything! A book, TV show, author, fandom, hobby, place…
WHATEVER YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES.
HOW CAN I PICK JUST ONE THING? I might turn this into a monthly feature because it would really make sense in sharing my love of something. Yes. That’s it. Starting today, this is going to be a thing. Maybe every other week. Maybe every month. That much is unclear for now.
First up is Veronica Mars
- A long time ago, we used to be friends. Aka, the opening credits.
- Veronica is a teenage P.I. who kicks serious ass along with an amazing cast of characters that make up the world of Neptune, CA. Who wouldn’t want to watch that TV show? #feminist #kickass #smartwriting #AMAZEBALLS
- LoVe: Her love story with Logan Echolls is epic. I even have a Team Logan shirt. No shame. (And a VM sticker on my laptop…)
- Veronica will do anything/everything to protect her friends. She’s fierce and kinda the perfect TV heroine (though of course, I could name so many others but I have a strong love for Kristen Bell).
- The writing is just, ugh, the best. Veronica is snarky and headstrong, Logan has these awesome one-liners, Wallace & Mac have this banter, and Dick, well, he has these moments. Rob Thomas, show me your magical writing ways. He’s also the genius behind Party Down and is currently working on iZombie on the CW.
- The music used during the show was pretty amazing. It got me into a lot of different artists or at least got me addicted to some songs.
- The entire cast is a treat. They loved working together so much they came back for a movie (that was funded by a Kickstarter campaign) after 10 years. Marshmallow fever.
- The one-liners.
- Literally everything about this show I love. I couldn’t recommend it more if I tried.
- There’s now 3 seasons of the show (short-lived, which is said), but now a movie(!), a movie soundtrack, and 2 books. Still waiting on more but this will suffice for now.
Any other Marshmallows out there? What did you gush about on your TTT?