Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. It’s a weekly meme and this week’s topic is Top Ten Great Beach/Summer Reads. I enjoy the beach but I’m not entirely a beach bum. For me, I’m just happy that it’s SUMMER TIME. Summer is full of new love, hope, adventure, and relaxation). Here are the books I would recommend to read this wonderful season.
- Summer Sisters – Judy Blume
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- The Last Summer (of You & Me)- Ann Brashares
- Beautiful Ruins– Jessica Walters
- Something Borrow– Emily Griffin
- Captive Prince Trilogy by C.S. Pacat
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Or really, anything by Matson. I’ve enjoyed her other 3 books, too!
- Summer Days & Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins
Short stories? About summer? Duh.
- Mosquitoland – David Arnold
- An Abundance of Katherines– John Green
- Let’s Get Lost / Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
- Panic– Lauren Oliver
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants – Ann Brashares
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes – Mauren Johnson
- Trouble is a Friend of Mine– Stephanie Tromly
- And of course, any of Sarah Dessen’s books.