I saw this on the Arctic Books and I had to do it. Hamilton has been my favorite thing for months now and I’m so excited to see the show on Friday night!! HOW FREAKING EXCITING IS THAT? #NewYorkBound
1. The Room Where It Happens: A Book You Would Put Yourself In
All of them. Does that count? But seriously, I would want to live in the majority of Susanna Kearsley’s books because
2. The Schuyler Sisters: An Underrated Female Character
Lois Lane (Fallout), Heather Wells (Size 12 is Not Fat), Alexia (Soulless)
3. My Shot: A Character Who Goes After What They Want No Matter What
4. Stay Alive: A Character You Wish Was Still Alive
Dumbledore and Sirius.
5. Burn: The Most Heartbreaking End to a Relationship
Celaena + Sam and Buffy + Angel
6. You’ll Be Back: The Sassiest Villain
Hades (from the Disney film because I think think of anyone else who’s that sassy and truly a villain)
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet: A Twist You Didn’t See Coming
Code Name Verity and Leaving Time
8. Non-stop: A Series You Marathoned
Throne of Glass. The Selection. The Captive Prince Trilogy
9. Satisfied: Favorite Book with Multiple POVs
Erm. Awkward– I can’t think of any favorites right now. I’ll get back to you.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A Book You Feel Will Be Remembered Throughout History
Harry Potter, DUH.
11. Helpless: A Relationship You Were Pulling for From the Very Start
Kell & Lila, Damen & Laurent, Louisa Clark & Will Traynor, Kestrel & Arin, Simon & Baz
12. Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite Fight Scene
Ugh, I don’t know. Probably something from Throne of Glass.
13. Say No to This: Guilty Pleasure Read
THE SELECTION SERIES! I really enjoyed the first three books and The Heir but I feel like I’m a lot less critical towards this series than I should when reviewing. BUT I adored reading this series initially, so I’m going down with this ship.
14. What Comes Next: A Series You Wish Had More Books
Princess Diaries. Carry On— so, it’s not a series but it started in Fangirl so I’m counting it.
15. Right Hand Man: Favorite brOTP
Kell & Rhy from A Darker Shade of Magic.
16. What’d I Miss: A Book Series You Were Late to Reading
Throne of Glass! And I still haven’t read anything by Leigh Bardugo and I know I need to!
If you love Hamilton, do this tag! I have no idea which of you guys are as obsessed with it as I am so I’m leaving it up to you all to tag yourself. Enjoy!