The Broke and the Bookish host a weekly meme called Top Ten Tuesday. This week’s topic is Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh (or at least chuckle). Prepare to laugh out loud people.
- Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
- The Royal Wedding (A Princess Diaries Novel) by Meg Cabot
//or any book by her, really//
- I’ve Got Your Number – Sophie Kinsella
- City of Dark Magic – Magnus Flyte
The city was in a panic, though a panic in Italy means most people still stand around coffee bars drinking espresso and Prosecco.
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette? – Maria Semple
This is why you must love life: one day you’re offering up your social security number to the Russian Mafia; two weeks later you’re using the word calve as a verb.
- One For the Money– Janet Evanovich
“From the look on your face, I’d say you know him.”
I nodded. “Sold him a cannoli when I was in high school.”
Connie grunted. “Honey, half of all the women in New Jersey have sold him their cannoli.
- The Bad Beginning – Leomony Snicket
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
- The Martian – Andy Weir
Problem is (follow me closely here, the science is pretty complicated), if I cut a hole in the Hab, the air won’t stay inside anymore.
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) – Mindy Kaling
What books make you laugh and giggle at the pages?