It’s another Tuesday, which means it’s another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added to My TBR. I’m constantly adding books to my TBR. These are all books I’ve recently added to Goodreads, though even if I had mentally added earlier.
- It’s All Your Fault – Paul Rudnick
- Orphan Train – Christina Baker Cline
- A Study in Charlotte- Brittany Cavallaro
- Outrun the Moon – Stacey Lee
- A Gathering of Shadows– V. E. Schwab
The highly anticipated sequel to A Darker Shade of Magic which I just read and ADORED.
- Heir to the Sky – Amanda Sun
- When We Collided – Emery Lord
- Etiquette & Espionage – Gail Carriger
I’m kinda addicted to Gail Carriger right now. I’m in love with the Parasol Protectorate series.
- Wildwood Dancing – Juliette Marillier
- Prudence – Gail Carriger
Happy Tuesday! What have you recently added to your list?