This week’s Top Ten Tuesday post, hosted by The Broke & The Bookish, is Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year. I have a lot of books on my wish list this year. However, my mom (or Santa) very rarely give me books for Christmas. I’d be so happy with just books (and maybe a few clothing items, etc).
- Illustrated Harry Potter
It’s just so pretty! I’ve looked at it many times at my bookstore but there are always other books to buy.
- The Princess Bride Illustrated Edition -William Goldman
- The Hobbit illustrated Edition- J. R. R. Tolkien
Can you tell I like the idea of illustrated books? I kinda love the artwork.
- As You Wish – Cary Elwes
I’ve been wanting to read it for so long!
- A Darker Shade of Magic – V.E. Schwab
This has been on my list for a while and I kinda need it ASAP.
- Modern Romance– Aziz Ansari
- See How They Run– Ally Carter
Just released today!
- Ink and Bone: The Great Library– Rachel Caine
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You- Claudia Gray
The cover. It’s just so pretty.
- Seraphina – Rachel Hartman
Why I haven’t read this yet, I truly don’t understand.
- Seconds – Bryan Lee O’Malley
Happy Tuesday! What are you wishing for under your tree? Are you read for Christmas?