I saw this post by Summer on her blog, Xingsings and took the challenge to tag myself. Thanks for the open invitiation! This just looked so fun. Bath & Body Works is an addiction. I try not to buy their lotions anymore but their hand sanitizers & soap are something I was always buy. So, clearly, I needed to do this!
1. Pure Paradise: A book that was simply perfection.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Hands down.
2. Sweet Pea: A romance/contemporary novel that you really enjoyed.
I’m picking two. My Young Adult contemporary that I’m choosing is Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson and my New Adult choice is Reckless by Priscilla West.
3. Fresh Strawberries: A book you really enjoyed that came out this year.
I could say so many different books for this one, but I’m just going to go with the most recent 2015 release that I’ve read, which is Trouble is Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly.
4. Warm Vanilla Sugar: A character and/or book that made you feel all warm and smiley.
Generally books by Susanna Kearsley. To name some, A Desperate Fortune and The Firebird.
5. Paris Amour: A couple you majorly ship together.
I have to go with my favorite ship ever, which is LoVe. I know, I know that these characters started as a TV series. BUT! There are two books now so I feel completely validated in my decision. Read more about Veronica & Logan in The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line and Mr. Kiss & Tell by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham. Seriously, I ship them so hard I have a Team Logan shirt.
6. Dancing Waters: A book that takes place on a beach/perfect beach read.
For a perfect beach read, I have to choose really, anything actually by Sarah Dessen but specifically The Moon and More.
7. I ❤
Cake Books: Favorite book/character.
NO. Just NO. This is impossible. I don’t have a favorite book or character. There are too many to choose from! So, instead, I’ll tell you my most recent favorite character and that would be Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas).
8. Winter Candy Apple: A book set around Christmas or during winter.
Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Layla Payne. It’s actually a novella but it’s so freaking adorable. I loved it so much!
9. Beautiful Day: A book with an unusual/interesting/appealing setting.
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. What I liked about this was that it wasn’t just one setting. The story took us on a journey to different places and different times. It was quite a lovely ride. Alternately, one of my favorite settings is Scotland, so I loved The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley.
10. Dazzling Diamonds: Gorgeous cover(s).
And of course, all of you! If you’ve stumbled upon this post and liked what you read, feel free to tag yourself! Enjoy!