Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. This week’s topic is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession (whether bought, borrowed, or given to review).
In no particular order, these are the last 10 books I have bought.
Last time I actually walked into a bookstore I came out with…
1. Joyland – Stephen King
2. The Heart of Betrayal – Mary E. Pearson
Amazon Birthday Haul
3. Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
4. An Ember in the Ashes – Sabaa Tahir
5. Good Omens – Neil Gaiman & Terry Prattchett
6. Confess– Colleen Hoover
7. Crimson Bound – Rosamund Hodge
Kindle Books (all on sale! How exciting!)
8. All The Bright Places– Jennifer Niven
9. Lying Out Loud – Kody Keplinger
10. Vicious – V. E. Schwab
Look out for my reviews coming soon! Do we share similar hauls? Are any of these on your TBR list, too?