I can’t believe I’ve read so many great books this year! That makes me insanely happy! The books are listed in the order in which I read them.
1. The Kiss of Deception – Mary E. Pearson
2. The DUFF – Kody Klepinger
3. Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell
4. The Strange & Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender – Leslye Walton
5. Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
6. The Winner’s Crime – Marie Rutkoski
7. A Thousand Pieces of You -Claudia Gray
8. White Cat – Holly Black
9. At The Water’s Edge – Sara Gruen
10. The Wrath & The Dawn – Renee Ahdieh
Honorable Mention: Mosquitoland – David Arnold
You can click on the titles to read my reviews if you haven’t read them already.
(Edit): Since I wrote this post BEFORE I read the Throne of Glass series, I have to say it has to be up there somewhere on the list. But since it was my most recent read as of the last 2 weeks, I can’t knock off any of the 11 I have currently listed. I’ve clearly just read too many awesome books this year – but that’s not exactly a problem, is it? If you haven’t noticed, I really like to schedule my posts in advance or there’s no way I’d actually get them all posted. This sometimes makes it hard to stay current, but with my busy life, I have to do it.
What’s on your list? Has 2015 been a good reading year for you so far? Did you read too many bad books like I did?