Guys, this is my first blogging award! It’s kind of exciting. 🙂 I was nominated for this award by The Bookish Obsession. Thank you so much!
This award is chain award that was created by bloggers and passed on to create connections to make friends in the blogging community.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
These were The Bookish Obsession’s questions:
1. Who is your favorite character from a book you have read? Why?
This is a really tough question to answer! I actually have to think about it, haha. But I think I’m just going to go with my favorite character that I’ve recently read because there are just far too many good characters to choose from! So, today, it will be Sybella from Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2)!
2. What is your favorite food?
Generally, carb loaded foods- pasta, potatoes, and french toast!
3. How many books did you read last year? How many books do you want to read this year?
I read over 100 books last year. I think this year, though, my goal will be to just read 60 books. I hope I’m able to surpass it!
4. What is/or was your favorite subject in school?
Art & English. I’ve always been a creative thinker and a lover of literature!
5. What is your favorite movie?
I’ll go with Shakespeare in Love, for now. This is constantly subject to change!
6. What is you ideal vacation spot? What will you do there?
When I think of a vacation, I think of somewhere where I can relax, read, and either soak up the sun or hibernate. I love to travel but that’s something you actively do- it’s not inherently relaxing. Oh, except for Disney. Disney World is the exception to my idea of a vacation. Disney can be crazy but it’s also home to me so I will always love and relish my vacation time spent at WDW. 🙂
7. Do you prefer physical books, e-books, or audiobooks?
Well. I can’t focus when I’m listening to an audiobook: my mind wanders. As for the other two, it really just depends on how I’m getting the book. I generally get e-books from my library or as a Kindle Daily Deal. Therefore, my kindle books are usually cheaper than buying the hard copy. There are some authors or some books that I NEED to have in hard copy, so it really just depends.
8. Do you have a favorite genre you like to read? Why?
Not really. I like a lot of different types of books. Generally, my reviews on this site will be of Young Adult fiction because I can read those books faster and get a review up easier. I love Historical Fiction, too. I don’t read as much of it as I should. I’m not too picky with the books I read as long as they’re compelling!
9. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a dog! He’s a 14-year-old Shih Tzu that lives with my parents.
10. What is your favorite song right now?
This is another hard question. I actually haven’t been listening to music too much right now because I’ve been working like crazy. But I was OBSESSED with Take Me to Church by Hozier over Christmas. Now, I’m just happy listening to the entire album.
11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Peanut Butter World by the lovely Ben & Jerry. It’s sadly only available at Target… which means I need to get myself to a Target soon. I’m craving it!
These are my 11 questions:
- If you could pick any fantasy world to live in, which would you choose?
- What’s your favorite fairytale?
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
- What places are on your travel bucket list?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- If you could eat dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose?
- If you were going on a road trip tomorrow, where would you go and who would be your co-pilot?
- What book do you like that none of your friends like?
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do?
- Do you have a hero? Who is it and why?
- If you could be friends with a fictional character, who would it be?
I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award:
A Million Books and Too Much Coffee
The Floral Bookcase
The World According to Lainey
Hoot Reads Books
Nightmares, Daydreams, and Imagined Conversations
Read to the Stars
Make Your Own Fairytale
Happiness is a Book
The Book Kind of Girl