Since it’s Christmastime, I am going to review some of my favorite Christmas/Holiday themed books! I love reading about holiday romances. They’re cheesy but they’re so wonderful. They really get me in the Christmas spirit. I’ve always thought there was something inherently wonderful and magical about snow. I don’t know if I could spend Christmas somewhere that didn’t have the possibility of snow for Christmas. Magic seems real when there’s snow for some reason to me.
So be on the lookout for
- Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances – John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle
- My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Romances – Edited by Stephanie Perkins
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares – Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- The Snow Child – Eowyn Ivey
- The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe – C. S. Lewis
- Snowed In– Rachel Hawthorne
- Ex-Mas – Kate Brian
- Mistletoe: Four Holiday Romances – Hailey Abbot, Melissa de la Cruz, Aimee Friedman, & Nina Malkin
These are the ones I have planned, but if I find others, I’ll include them as well. Since it is Christmas break in two weeks, I’ll have time to read in addition to all the Graduation party planning I’ll be doing. Woohoo!
I will be curling up in oversized sweatshirts drinking hot toddies/ hot chocolate/coffee and reading these wonderful novels while *hopefully* snow is falling outside. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! What will YOU be reading?
I hope you enjoy my reviews and Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!